April Fool’s Gold
Getting drunk or reckless and having risky sex with someone who may or may not have an STI, would be foolish fun – duh! But, here’s some foolish fun suggestions that won’t give you pubic lice or genital herpes:
- There’s still loads of Easter eggs around. Offering some of the marshmallow variety, syringed with pepper sauce should spice up your Friday.
- Replace the office coffee supply with decaf and watch everyone’s batteries run flat.
- Hide a timed scent-dispenser under someone’s bed and set it for 15-minute intervals. You can also place it in the backseat of someone’s car.
- Serve tortilla chips with guacamole fortified with wasabi. You may want to run and hide as soon as someone takes a mouthful.
- Superglue a R5 coin to a flat surface and then secretly film people trying to pick it up on your phone.
- Reply to some random classified ads and leave a friend’s contact details. They’ll wonder why the lady selling Bengal kittens and the man with a spare Volksie clutch plate is mailing them.
- Refill a hand soap dispenser with garlic oil, for a smelly outcome.
Have a fabulous April Fool’s Day!